Saturday 15 October 2011

October Sneak Peak!!!!!

Hey Everyone,
It is sneak peak time again!!  I had so much fun with this kit and made some wonderful projects.  The complete reveal will happen on October 20th. 

Here are my pictures.





Please go to Scrap'n With Flair's blog to view all the sneak peaks from all the design team members.

Also, just a reminder to submit your challenge projects by October 18, 2011.  Check back on my blog next week as I will be posting a picture of my project for the challenge.  If you had not heard of the challenge, go here for all the details and here to see what is all in the prize.  It is a wonderful prize to win for an easy challenge such as this.

And as always, go to Scrap'n With Flair to purchase all your scrapbooking/crafting products. 

Have a wonderful day!
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment