Sunday 23 October 2011

More Projects

Hello Everyone,

Here are some more projects I made with the kit from Scrap'n With Flair.  Just to be clear, the paper I used was from the kit but the flowers and other embellishments were not in the kit but you can purchase them from Scrap'n With Flair's online store.  The wooden base and crackle medium were purchased from Michaels, I used paint that I purchased at Dollarama and I had the ribbon edging in my stock.  If you would like details on how I made the wall plaques, leave me a comment.



If you are interested in making the other 3 projects, where everything came from the kit except for the cardstock, that I posted pictures of on October 20th, you can purchase your kit here.  There is a limited number of kits so purchase yours early to ensure you get one.

I still have lots of stuff left from this kit so I am going to keep on creating and posting my creations.  Keep on checking back to see what other treasures I create.

Just a reminder that the next kit's sneak peak will be on November 20, 2011.

Have a wonderful day.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment