Thursday 6 October 2011

New Scrap'n With Flair Challenge

Hello everyone,
Well it is challenge time again from Scrap'n With Flair.  Here are the new challenge requirements.  You can also go to Leanne's blog.

October Challenge
Ok Ladies, here it is, our October challenge. I kept it simple again. There are only 2 requirements. :) Make a layout, card, altered project that uses the following items:

1. Corrugated Cardboard Your entire project doesn’t need to be made of this material just use a piece of it. I have seen some FANTASTIC artwork created using corrugated cardboard. There are endless things you can do to it to incorporate it into your project. Rip it, tear it, distress it, paint it, white wash it, ink it, cover it, die cut it, you name it!!! LOL

2. Use the colors orange and red. I happen to absolutely love the fall colors so I thought why not incorporate them into a challenge….it is also fitting considering the fall season is upon us.

These are the only two requirement. Told ya it was easy peasy. :D

This Challenge is open from October 4th until Tuesday October 18th at 5:00 pm Central Standard time. I was just informed by DH that we will switch to Mountain Standard Time in November sometime….HUH?? good grief…LOL who would have thought that time could be so complicated. LOL

I will make the draw at around 7 pm on the 18th. One of my DT members suggested that I make the draw into a quick YouTube video so everyone can see the draw sooooo that is what I will do.

Alright that is it for now….have fun with this one!!!! I am excited to see what you come up with. :0)

Ohhh almost forgot. You can email pictures of your entries to info@scrapnwithflair.com I will post there here on the blog and also on Facebook.

Here is a picture of the prize and Leanne will be doing a youtube video so stay tuned for that.



The design team has also been requested to make something for the challenge so stay tuned for my creation.  I cannot wait to see all of your creations!

I will also be posting other projects using products from Scrap'n With Flair's online store over the next couple of days to weeks and hopefully will continue to post more often.

Have a great day!
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment