Tuesday 10 April 2012

Altered Picture Frame

Hello Everyone,

Here is a picture frame I altered with the April Kit from Scrap'n With Flair.



I used the Magicals from Lindy's Stamp Gang (only available for purchase at Scrap'n With Flair in Saskatchewan) to paint the flowers and you can really see the sparkle/glitter on the flowers in these pictures.


I fussy cut some pieces, such as this tag and the circle in the lace framed flower from the prima paper in the April Kit.

The April Kit has so much product in it that I have started so many projects with it.  I just have to find the time to finish them all and blog/post them.

You can still get your April Kit at Scrap'n With Flair but get yours quick as there is a limited amount  and they do sell out fast.

Until next time.
Tami

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the altered frame! Something I've always wanted to attempt....just never tried! Love your details....it's just beautiful!!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete