Wednesday 2 May 2012

Exciting News!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

I am so excited to announce I am on the Scrap'n With Flair Design Team for a second term!!!!!!!!!!  There are 6 very talented design team members that I am so excited to be creating with.  You can read all about them and view all their wonderful creations on their blogs here

I have received my kit and am already creating with all the fantastic goodies inside.  I cannot wait until June first when I can start showing you all the treasures I have made as well as see all the projects the other design team members have made.

To see all the wonderful goodies the Scrap'n With Flair online scrapbooking store that I design for has to offer, go here.

Stay tuned as I will be posting a challenge on Saturday for National Scrapbooking Day.

Until next time,
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment