Thursday 2 August 2012

Altered Wooden Box

Hi Everyone,

Here are the close up pictures I took of the wooden box that I altered and did a YouTube video of.

These are pictures of the whole box.

 I painted the box with a Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist - Moonlight Mulberry.
The top of the box, decorated with I Am Roses and using the July Kit from Scrap'n With Flair which features the Basic Grey Plumeria paper line.

I used the cardstock stickers in the kit to put my daughter's name on the keepsakes box.

Pictures of the inside of the box.
 The flowers and bling all came in the July kit.

As I stated earlier, I altered this wooden box using products purchased from Scrap'n With Flair as well as the July Kit.  Go to the store to purchase your kit before they all sell out!!  You can go here to get your kit.

Until next time.
Tami



No comments:

Post a Comment