Thursday 28 June 2012

Chipboard Album

Hey Everyone,

I finally took some close up pictures of my Fab Scraps Chipboard Album that I posted a YouTube video on a few weeks ago.

Front
I traced each page on the patterned paper of my choice and pasted it to the page.  Then I sanded all the edges.  The bling trim and black lace along with the flowers all came in the kit.

Ribbon and embellishments.

 Close up of flowers (I Am Roses) and glitter (stickles).


 2nd page.
I could not do much with this page due to the limited area avaliable. 

 3rd page.
I cut out the shapes to match the album with my silhouette cameo machine.  The tag, which I will be using for journalling, came in the kit.  The pearl, flower embellishment did not come in the kit but you can purchase it at Scrap'n With Flair.


4th page.
Some of the sparles were in the kit and some were from my stash.

5th page.
Several different metal embellishments came in the kit and all the kits were different.

Close up of metal butterfly embellishment.


Close up of metal fairy embellishment.

 6th page.
The sayings were from various Close to my Heart Stamp sets and I used my silhouette cameo machine to cut out the shapes.

 Close up of flower metal embellishment.

7th page.
The chipboard piece on the left side came with the album. 
The black, flat backed pearls came in the kit.

Close up of flowers (I Am Roses) and heart metal embellishment.

This chipboard piece came with the album.  I painted it black, covered it with crakle medium and then painted the burgandy color over the top.  The black, flat backed pearl came in the kit.


There are all the close up pictures I have of my album.  I hope you all liked it.

I posted all the June Father's Day Card Challenge photos on the Scrap'n With Flair blog and the winner was announced as well so please go take a look.  I will be posting the July Challenge in a week or so so please keep on checking back for that.

Until next time.
Tami








No comments:

Post a Comment