Thursday 8 March 2012

"Wallet" Photo Mini Album

Hello Everyone,

While I am waiting to post pictures of what I made with my March Kit from Scrap'n With Flair, I decided to blog about other projects I have made over the years.

I call this project a "wallet" photo album because it folds up like a wallet.  The black band is what keeps the wallet together.


When you open the wallet, you see three flaps.  Each flap opens, as well as, has a tag that comes out of it for all your photo and journaling needs.



This is a very simple mini album to make and once I find the instructions, I will post them so you all can make your own wallet album.  It is nice and small so it fits in your purse really nicely to carry with you at all times.  And, instead of making the whole wallet again, as your pictures age, you can just replace the tags.

Well, I have been working really hard on my projects with my March Kit and cannot wait until the release date of March 15th  so I can post all the projects I have made.  Stay tuned for more.

Until next time.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment