Sunday 18 March 2012

"My Car" Layout

Hello Everyone,

Here is the first project I made with my March Kit from Scrap'n With Flair.

My Car Layout
I sponge daubered the edges of all the cardstock, patterned papaer, cardboard and the red piece (which is a part of one of the papers in the kit) with the car on it.

I used the alphabet stickers from the combo cardstock sticker sheet in the kit to make the title for the layout.


This yellow tag is for jounaling and I stuck it behind the car picture as I wanted it hidden yet still easy to find and access for those who would like to read it. 

 Lastly, I used yellow cardstock to highlight the one picture, which I felt my son was showing me his car.

That is the first of the projects I made with the March kit.  Like I said before, these kits are limited so if you want one, you can purchase it at Scrap'n With Flair.

Stay tuned for more.
Until next time.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment