Friday 16 March 2012

March Scrap'n With Flair Kit

Hello everyone,

I have to apologize as I am a day late posting about my new March Scrap'n With Flair Kit.   I say "my" as each of the design team members were allowed to pick the products for their own kit this month so there are 2 other kits you can purchase this month plus mine.  You can go to Scrap'n With Flair to view all the kits.

My kit is all about boys.  My scrapbooking supplies have focused around girlie papers and embellishments as I have a daughter but I just had a son and now am focused on producing some pages/memories of him so that is how I decided on "my" kit for this month.

This kit has the new Echo Park - A Boy's Life papers (12), sticker combo sheets (2), various embellishments, trim, canvas shapes, cord and other goodies. 



If you are interested in this kit, hurry to Scrap'n With Flair to purchase your kit as there are only 3 (of this specific kit) to purchase due to there being several kits to choose from this month.

I will start posting pictures of what I created with this kit in a few days so keep on checking back.

Until next time.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment