Monday 5 March 2012

Envelope/Card Album

Hello all,

Here is an album I am creating using envelopes for the pages and cards for where you would put your pictures and journaling.  This album is a work in progress as I created a new binding system for it and have already come up with ways to change it.  Therefore, the album is very basic and once I have completed it, I will post updated pictures.  I just wanted to show you all what I am working on.


Here are the cards attached to the envelopes to make the pages.
I think these cards are beautiful as they embossed on the front. 

As you can see, the cards open up with two different flaps for lots of photo and journaling space. 

The album uses 3 envelopes and 6 cards.
All the cards are different colors and have a different embossed front. 

That is all.  Like I said, once I complete the album, I will post the finished pictures.

Also, the March Kit from Scrap'n With Flair will be revealed on March 15th.  There are 4 different kits to choose from this month.  So exciting!!!  I will continue to post other projects I have completed until the reveal and then I will post all the projects I made with my kit.

Until next time.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment