Monday 13 February 2012

Paper Bag Album with February Kit from Scrap'n With Flair

Hello Everyone,

Here is an album I made using paper bags and the February Kit from Scrap'n With Flair.  The idea for the album came from Following the Paper Trail's youtube site called Split Paper Bag Album.

The ribbon I used on the spine, the flowers and pearl embellishment did not come in the kit but I purchased it all from Scrap'n With Flair. 


I used 3 paper bags that I had purchased from Michaels as I find them a lot nicer to use.  This is a picture of the inside cover.  The pink cardstock piece is a tag that comes out to put a picture or journaling on.  The right side page opens (which you will see better in the next picture) and the green tag comes out for more space to journal or put pictures on.

This is a picture of the inside page opening up. 

These are the pages that are made with the bottom of the paper bag making the pockets that I covered with red cardstock.  Again, the vanilla cardstock pieces are removable for journaling or pictures as well as the green tags that are in the paper bag pockets.


When you turn the page, the next picture is what the next pages look like.  The red paper pages open up (as you will see in the next photo).  

This is what the inside pages look like when you open the flaps from the above photo. 

All the patterned paper I used in this album came from the Scrap'n With Flair February Kit, which I believe are still available for purchase.

The cardstock and some ribbon/embellishments (as I mentioned earlier), did not come in the kit but are all available for purchase from Scrap'n With Flair.

I still have some more projects to show that I made with the kit, so stay tuned.
Until next time.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment