Wednesday 1 February 2012

New February Kit from Scrap'n With Flair

Hello Everyone,

I have to apologize for the lack of posts since last November but things have been busy and posting was not on the top of my priority list.  I am back now and will try my hardest to post at least once a week, if not more but we will see how things go.

I am sooooo excited today as it is the release of the February Scrap'n With Flair Kit.  There is so much product in this kit that I was able to create a lot of different projects and I still have a lot of the products left.  I will be posting one item every week or so to keep you interested.  The kit goes on sale today and there is a limited supply so if you would like to purchase your own kit, you can get it here.

Here is a picture of the kit and all the goodies that come in it.

1328079727_what's-in-my-kit-(1024x602).jpg

Here is what it contains:

6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad staring the NEW Kaiser Craft Sweet Things Paper
1 - Die cut paper from the Sweet Things line
3 - 12 x 12 double sided papers (Sweet Things)
5 - 12 x 12 double sided papers (Making Memories Jet Adore)
1 - 12 x 12 chipboard
1 - Tim Holtz Ideology small binder ring
1 - Ranger Adirondack, Snow Cap, Paint Dabber
1 - Pkg Maya Road Chipboard Letters
1 - Pkg Prima Bling
8 - Envelopes
2 - Tags
2 - Doilies
1 - Kaiser Craft Berry Vine Wood Flourish
4ft - various ribbon
and a package with flowers and various other ephemera!!!

Here is the first project I made with the kit.  It is an album made with envelopes and the stack the deck binding pattern from Following the Paper Trail.

This is the outside of the album.  The pink rose ribbon was white when I got it and I used reinker to dye it pink. 


I glued paper behind the clear tag and attached it along with the gold heart with gold string to the album.  Everything on the cover of the album came in the kit except for the gold string.


Here is the inside of the album.  I have not embellished it because I am still deciding what I want to use the album for.  Once I have figured that out and completed the album, I will post more photos of the completed project.

  

In the front cover I cut out some tags and tucked them in the border on the left side of the page. I used my blending foam and colored all the envelopes with an aqua color ink. On the right you can see the tag sticking out of the envelope with the pink fibers. There are 6 pages/envelopes in the album which makes 12 pages to put photos or journaling on as well as the 6 tags, front and back makes 12 again. A lot of space to make the perfect album. Now if I could just decide what I want to put in it. I saved papers and embellishments from the kit to finish the album with.

I hope you all like my first project I created with the kit.  I have a lot more and different projects to post over the next month so keep on checking back.  Also, I cannot wait to get the next kit to see if I am just as inspired and creative.

Have a wonderful day!
Until next time.
Tami

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! What a great mini, I can't wait to see what you add to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice looking album Tami! I like the paper combinations that you used on the cover. Nice touch with the clear tag :)

    Can hardly wait to see what else you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty awesome album loving the colors

    ReplyDelete