Friday 17 February 2012

Journal I made with my new Cinch binding tool

Hello everyone,

Here is a journal I made with the Scrap'n With Flair February Kit.  Quantities are limited so purchase yours today.

I made the covers with chipboard that I covered with paper from the Scrap'n With Flair February Kit. 


Inside the journal I made pockets out of envelopes before each section of lined paper.  I used patterned paper from the kit to cover the envelopes.


I then made dividers out of cardstock and used up some of the little patterned paper pieces from the kit to make the tabs.


I finally used my cinch that I had purchased a long time ago (from Scrap'n With Flair, of course), to bind the journal together and added a bunch of fibers to the binding to jazz the journal up a bit.

This was my first attempt at making a journal and using my cinch.  I have already come up with more ideas on how to change the journal and other projects to make with my cinch.  I still have more projects to show that I made with this kit so keep on checking back.

As I mentioned before, I was involved in the February tag swap through Scrap'n With Flair and sent my tag away yesterday to Amy in the USA.  Amy is very crafty and from what I saw on her blog, I am very excited to receive my tag from her.  I will post pictures of what I sent and received once I get it as I do not want to spoil the surprise for Amy (in case she checks out my blog).  If you want to see some of Amy's creations, you can go here.

That is all for now.
Until next time.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment