Thursday 2 February 2012

I Won the Liebster Blog ♥ Award

I won an award!!!!
Liebster Blog ♥ Award


I won this awesome award from MrSchiEvous Crafts!!!  Thank you so much Elysia!!!!
I am now "sharing the love" and this award with 5 blogs I love and follow.

What is the Liebster Blog award? Here is a quick explanation.
'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above).
  4. Hope that those you Award Forward it to their Favourite Bloggers (PLEASE).

Here are five of my favourite blogs (in no particular order) with less than 200 followers (based solely on google followers).

1.  My sister Kristelle and her blog Kristelle's Kreations.  She was a guest designer for Scrap'n With Flair and is an overall wonderful person, mother, friend, etc....  I love her to pieces.

2.  My best friend Leanne as well as the owner of Scrap'n With Flair and her blog of the same name (Scrap'n With Flair). Leanne is one of the most wonderful, kind, caring people I know and I have drawn so much inspiration from her crafts and projects.  She is so talented.

3.  A woman named Janaya Stevenson with her blog Baby Steps: A Mom on the Run.  I do not know Janaya but I came across her blog when a good friend of mine and hers, Heather Stearn, passed away.  Her blog is inspirational about overcoming your fears and raining money for cancer research.

4.  Kathy Skipper and her blog It's A Girl Thing.  I found Kathy's blog while I was surfing on the Close to My Heart bulletin boards and loved the projects she has created along with the wonderfully, detailed tutorials.

5.  Jean Johnson and her blog Scrap With Jean.  I love Jean's 3D projects, especially the calendar one from January 17, 2012.  Her creations are fabulous.
Please stop by and congratulate each of these ladies on their win, and let them know you stopped over from my post!!

This was quite a shock and honor today.
Until next time.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment