Tuesday 28 February 2012

February Tag Swap

Hi Everyone,

Here are some tags I made with the February Kit from Scrap'n With Flair.

Tag #1

I used the Ranger Adirondack, Snow Cap, Paint Dabber on one of my Close To My Heart background stamps and stamped it on the tag.  I dried it with my heat gun and then used Tim Holtz distress inks Lipstick, Barn Door and Walnut Stain to distress the tag.  The two hearts are CTMH stamps that I embossed the image and distress shaded them with the same colors as I used on the tag.  The word LOVE was again a CTMH stamp that I embossed with a glitter red color and fussy cut out.  The flower, brown ribbon, and doilie all came in the kit.

Tag #2 


I did the same on the background of this tag as I did the first but used more of the lipstick color.  The flowers and lace came from my stash but the rest all came in the kit.

I sent the second tag along with a package of goodies to my partner. 
 Here are pictures of the tag and goodies I received in return.

Thank you again to Amy.  Her tag is beautiful and her goodies are wonderful.

Just remember that Scrap'n With Flair has a new swap each month and you just need to go to Elysia's blog to find out all the details about the next one for March and to sign up.

Until next time.
Tami


No comments:

Post a Comment