Friday 2 September 2011

Exciting News!!!!

Hello All,
As you all know, back in July I posted I was on the design team for Scrap'n With Flair (online scrapbooking store in Saskatoon, SK). 

Well, some things have changed since then.  There are now 5 members on the team (check out their blogs which I am following) and we are now working with kits which will be for sale on September 20th.  So what this means is we will give you a sneak peak of our creations on September 15th and the kit with our full creations will go live on September 20th.  Just so you all know, the number of kits for sale will be limited so order yours as soon as possible from the Scrap'n With Flair website when they are first available on September 20, 2011. 

I am so excited about this as I received my first kit yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful, filled with gorgeous papers, embellishments, ribbons, etc.  I cannot wait to get creating and show off what treasures I created!!!
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment